- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
- Work experience in an industrial or shop environment preferred.
- Solid understanding of work area metrics, takes responsibility for improving metrics and results. Understands the value of 6 Sigma in the workplace and contributes when asked. Applies initiative, demonstrating a “self starting” ability to daily work and proactively making improvements to the work process.
- Interprets and applies policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responds to customer requests with a sense of urgency, treating customers as his/her highest priority. Takes personal responsibility with customers, keeping commitments and following through on requests.
- Is able to project professionalism with both internal and external customers, with friendly, courteous treatment of peers and customers.
- Is able to operate industry specific PC and main frame programs with a basic understanding DBSi system.
- The ability to work over time and weekends.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)