- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of mechanical experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of work area metrics, takes responsibility for improving metrics and results. Applies initiative, demonstrating a “self-starting” ability to daily work and proactively making improvements to the work process.
- Interprets and applies policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responds to customer requests with a sense of urgency, treating customers as his/her highest priority. Takes personal responsibility with customers, keeping commitments and following through on requests.
- Is able to project professionalism with both internal and external customers, including personal appearance along with friendly, courteous treatment of peers, subordinates and customers.
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repair methods and processes.
- Is able to operate industry specific PC and main frame programs with a basic understanding of MS Word, Excel and data base systems.
- The ability to work overtime and weekends.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)