- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years of experience within Sales and Trench Shoring
- Valid Driver’s License
- Temp pumping systems knowledge
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in related business field
- 5 years or more of experience with Sales and Trench Shoring
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to travel and provide customer support outside the traditional workday hours of 8a.m. to 5p.m.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong multitasking abilities, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external contacts including personal appearance and friendly, courteous treatment of peers and people at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Strong computer skills experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and the ability to learn CAT/MacAllister/Michigan Cat systems
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
Any Duties and Responsibilities described within the Careers Page are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Michigan CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – Poster Supplement