- Associate degree in business related field (Computer Science, Application Development, or Computer Programming) or equivalent years of experience
- 5 year or more of experience in Information Technology field
- Valid Driver's License
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Computer Science, Application Development, or Computer Programming) or equivalent years of experience
- 7 or more years of experience in Information Technology field
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work weekends and outside the typical hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Strong multitasking abilities, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external contacts including personal appearance and friendly, courteous treatment of peers and people at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry
- Effective computer skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the ability to learn proprietary systems
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)