- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a high school education; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in the equipment sales/rental industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Moderate computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office. Moderate experience using data base systems.
- A strong knowledge of the product and a good knowledge of the product market with a strong respect for the Caterpillar influence.
- The ability to uphold professionalism with both internal and external customers, including personal appearance and friendly, courteous treatment of peers, subordinates and customers.
- Enjoys thinking outside of the box, being innovative and willing to go the extra mile to close sales
- A self-starter and motivator for the department
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)