- High school diploma, or equivalent, required. Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of collections experience; 5 years preferred.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor while working under a variety of circumstances
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products. A working knowledge of industry specific computer programs or an ability to learn these industry specific program.
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Working knowledge with liens and bonds and the associated claims process
- Ability to make informed, subjective judgments regarding collection demeanor
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)