- High School diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 years or more experience with Heavy Equipment Technology
- Trimble and/or Spectra Precision Technology training
- Training with lasers and electronic technology
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external contacts including personal appearance and friendly, courteous treatment of peers and people at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Strong computer skills experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and the ability to learn Trimble/CAT/MacAllister/Michigan Cat systems
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
Physical Requirements of Position:
- Occasional confined sitting (at computer, in car, etc.)
- Occasional non-confined sitting (able to move about at will.)
- Frequent standing or walking
- Frequent rapid use of arms, hands or fingers, in handling or manipulating objects, or operating equipment, tools and/or instruments requiring fine eye-hand coordination
- Frequent repeated bending, crouching, stretching, up and down stairs, or crawling
- Frequent unaided lifting of objects up to 20 pounds
- Frequent communication with other individuals. Must be able to exchange accurate information when speaking with customers, coworkers, and/or vendors
- Frequent use of near and far vision acuity. Must be able to identify objects within two feet or less and at a distance of 20 feet.