- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a Bachelors degree in business or marketing or typical related experience.
- Broad Rental background plus 5 years experience in various phases of the Rental business such as shop floor control, counter sales, external sales etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with machines. Knowledge of Caterpillar machinery is helpful
- Excellent overall managerial skills in the areas of communication, organization, judgment, team-building, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Practices a win-win approach to satisfying both parties involved in any activity.
- Ability to operate a computer and necessary programs such as Microsoft Office products and database systems
- Professional in appearance, demeanor, thoroughness, accuracy, polish, integrity, effectiveness. Performs at high standards.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)