- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a high school education with technical training.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience.
- High school equivalency math skills required
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, non-verbal, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills such as problem solving and the ability to interpret policies, procedures and guidelines
- Moderate computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel. Moderate experience using data base systems.
- Must be able to lift 70+ pounds on an as needed basis in order to assist customers with products
- Ability to operate all equipment safely
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.