This position will perform efficient and thorough mechanical repairs and or maintenance of all rental equipment primarily at customer job sites an occasionally in the shop.
• No formal responsibility for supervising others
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5 year or more of work related experience in a technician related position
• Valid Driver’s License
• Certificate acquired through a vocational or technical school
• Valid Class B CDL
• 7 years or more of work related experience with heavy equipment preferably with a rental company or Caterpillar and/or in a position with a working knowledge of hydraulics, powertrain, electronic/electrical systems etc.
• Must have required shop hand tools