This position is responsible for serving as a technical expert on designing, developing, testing and debugging new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house) using a variety of concepts, techniques and programming languages including, but not limited to: SQL Databases, ASP.NET, HTML, PHP.
• Design and develop necessary databases, libraries, and systems support functions required for new and existing systems and/or applications
• Generate code at the Enterprise Level, utilizing advanced programming techniques, logic flow, and data file processing features such as record locking, commitment control and security control
• Conducts system integration and user acceptance testing, ensuring successful and error-free production implementation.
• Partner with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meets needs
• Provides complete documentation for new or modified information systems and/or application software programs
• Assist Help Desk on technical computer hardware and software issues as required
• Typically, responsible for leading, coordinating and mentoring the work of others who perform the same type of work as this job. Lead responsibilities typically include training, coaching, and checking the work of others.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related field (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or equivalent years of experience
• 5 years or more of experience in developing and implementing IT systems and/or applications
• Ability to successfully complete an in-house code test
• Coding experience with SQL Databases, ASP.NET, HTML, PHP
• 7 years or more of experience in software development and testing
• 3 years or more of experience with relational databases
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
• Skills in complex problem solving, critical thinking, and creative thinking.
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage change and conflict.
• Ability to develop and implement processes and monitor performance with key process indicators.
• Detail-oriented and a team player with the ability to manage change, conflicts and projects.
• Ability to work independently without the need for daily direct supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong skill set with SQL Databases, ASP.NET, HTML, PHP