- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field (Business Management, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- 8 years or more of experience in sales and customer service, selling parts and service (Product Support)
- 3 years or more of leadership experience
- 5 years or more of management experience
- 5 years or more of experience developing and implementing marketing plans
- Previous experience in a Product Support function of CAT products
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Skills in complex problem solving, critical thinking, and creative thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including creative thinking, decision-making and goal setting skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage change and conflict.
- Ability to develop and implement processes and monitor performance with key process indicators.
- Strong financial knowledge, is able to understand financial statements, can evaluate risk vs. reward and the financial ramifications of strategic decisions.
- Detail-oriented and a team player with the ability to manage change, conflicts and projects.
- Ability to work independently without the need for daily direct supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong computer skills and ability to utilize Caterpillar programs, ET, ECA, VisionLink, Predictor, Sales Link, Outlook, Excel, and Builder/Calculator.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)